How to Update
Follow these instructions if you already have StumpGeek 2.0 installed:
- StumpGeek 2.0 includes a new feature that detects updates and allows you to download and execute the installer directly from the application.
- When the Updates Available button appears, simply click on it and follow the screens to download and complete the installer steps.
Follow these instructions to update from 1.0 or install new:
- Download StumpGeek 2.0 from above links
- Run the installer to install the update. If you have a trial version, your trial period will continue from where it was. If you have a full version, with registration code, the existing registration will automatically be picked up when you run the new version. In both cases your existing data files on your computer will not be affected.
- Run StumpGeek from the desktop icon, or Start menu.
- If you've run StumpGeek on this computer before, all your files will be available when you run the new version.
If you are planning on being in the Tomahawk, WI area, we can also setup an appointment to update your laptop, normal support fees apply. Please call 844-4-STUMPY (844-478-8679) and select Option 3, to coordinate.
We are also have a regular presence at the GLTPA Spring Celebration and Logging and Heavy Equipment Expo, and enjoy greatly when you stop by our booth to talk to us.